For the first time, playing games on your iPhone can feel like playing on a Xbox or a PS4.
The First MFi controller
Rotor Riot has recently created a next-generation controller that is compatible with your iPhone. The Rotor Riot Mfi Wired Game Controller looks and feels like an Xbox One controller, but it allows you to better play Call of Duty Mobile, Fortnite, F1 Mobile Racing, NBA 2k20, Stardew Valley, GTA, and much more directly on your iPhone.
This controller is unique because it is the first official Mfi (Made for iPhone) controller on the market, meaning it is Apple certified and reduces latency between inputs during gameplay.
Using the Rotor Riot Controller
To play any of the mobile games that are compatible with the Rotor Riot Mfi Wired Game Controller on your iPhone, it only takes a few short steps:
- Attach the phone holder to the controller
- Insert your phone into the holder
- Plug the controller wire into your iPhone’s lightning port
- Download the Ludu Mapp app and open the app
- Download a game from Ludu Mapp
Where to Buy
- What games are compatible with the Rotor Riot controller?
For their full list of games, download the Ludu Mapp on your iOS device! Some of the trending games that are compatible are: NBA 2k20, Stardew Valley, Assassin's Creed, Goat Simulator, GTA, Minecraft, Call of Duty, Fortnite, and Roblox
2. What else can I do with this controller?
We have already really enjoyed our time using the Rotor Riot controller. Let us know what you think about it!